Granton Harbour


Around the Granton Harbour area. The lighthouse was built in 1874 and, being situated about half a kilometre from the water's edge, it was designed for testing and training purposes rather than signalling.

9 views

© Josh Murfitt

  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Facebook

Josh Murfitt is a freelance photographer and photographic artist based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Use the contact form to get in touch.